Want your hair to look gorgeous? Easy! Choose the best shampoo for you! All shampoos and conditioners are made for specific hair types. Read on and pick your perfect hair partner!
HAIR LOSS STRESSING YOU OUT?
Losing around 100-150 strands every day, or even more when the weather is hot, is natural but some of us lose more. It’s just not fun to find all your hair in the sink!
Here are some common causes of *hair fall:
- Health issues, like not enough iron or vitamin D
- Periods of stress like from childbirth or crash-dieting.
- Hair breakage.
So don’t stress, get the best shampoo for hair fall! Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo with Pro-Vitamins and histidine reduces breakage in your hair by making it stronger. Use it every day to get *hair loss down by up to 98% and get great, healthy-looking hair. Beautiful hair, luscious look!
See even better results when you use it with Pantene Hair Fall Control Conditioner.
DANDRUFF RUINING YOUR LOOK?
It’s such a drag when you’re all ready for a night out or an important meeting and find those annoying white flakes on your shoulder – say goodbye to them by using a special shampoo for dandruff. But don’t worry, it’s a common problem – you're not alone. These could be reasons for your dandruff:
- You could have scalp irritation or an allergic reaction.
- Another skin condition like eczema might be the problem – check with your doctor.
- Excess oil on our hair feeds a yeast-like fungus which make skin cells flake off faster. Better wash that away regularly!
- Stress can also be the problem.
Get ready to fight dandruff with Pantene Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. With regular use it keeps those annoying white flakes away. Yay! Even better - it repairs dry and damaged hair too. Why deal with just one problem when you can fight both at the same time?
Team it with one of Pantene’s great conditioners – try Pantene Micellar Detox & Scalp Cleanse Conditioner because it’s gentle on your scalp.
DAMAGED HAIR GETTING YOU DOWN?
Not being kind to your hair can lead to damage. Go gentle and also give your hair that wow factor. Some good things to know about causes of damage:
- Changing up your look too often hurts your hair - chemical treatments aren’t gentle!
- Too much sun exposure can make hair dry and give you breakage and split ends.
- Daily wear and tear with styling damage from blow-drying, straightening and even overbrushing can leave your hair unhappy.
Does this sound familiar? You need Pantene Total Damage Care shampoo. It’s the perfect shampoo for damaged hair with its unique Pro-V formula with histidine. It treats your hair with the love it deserves and repairs visible signs of damage.
When used with Pantene Total Damage Care Conditioner, your hair will be even smoother and healthier. A winning combo!
FRIZZY HAIR RUINING YOUR DAY?
Nobody likes seeing their hair all frizzed up. Calm that craziness with a hydrating shampoo for dry hair. Here’s what causes frizziness:
- When the humidity level in the air is higher than the moisture level in our hair, the extra moisture is absorbed into each strand and makes our hairstyles go from sleek to frizz central! Not an ideal look.
- This frizz-inducing climate often occurs by the sea but it's a daily struggle for many of us on our commute to work.
Wave goodbye to frizzy hair for good! Try Pantene Silky Smooth Care Shampoo - it gives you soft, sleek locks thanks to its nourishing Pro-Vitamin Nutrient Blends and anti-oxidant histidine.
Follow up with Pantene Silky Smooth Care Conditioner for even more moisturizing goodness.
GREASY SCALP MAKING YOU SAD?
Does your hair often feel a bit like an oil slick? Biology is to blame, not you, but you can fight it! Here are some good things to know about greasy, oily hair:
- Hair follicles that produce too much sebum are to blame for greasy hair.
- Sebum is our natural, moisturizing oil but too much of this good thing just doesn't look great, especially on straighter, finer hair.
- Wash regularly but not too much.
- Go gentle and don’t make the problem worse with harsh cleaning - use a gentle shampoo.
A great shampoo for oily hair is what you need - Pantene Micellar Detox & Scalp Cleanse Shampoo. You know the micelles in skincare products? Well, they work in shampoo too! They cleanse gently and don’t dry you out. That way, the regular washing you need doesn't take away your hair’s natural moisture.
For a full experience, try a lightweight conditioner like Pantene Micellar Detox & Scalp Cleanse Conditioner. Nourish your hair without drowning it in heavy moisture.
*All references on this page refers to hair fall or hair loss due to breakage.